Sunday, July 10, 2011

Foxx For Life.

So this blog post is mostly going to be for my BoCo 2014 family.  I thought this would be the best way to tell everybody.  Because of some financial difficulties and broken promises, I won't be able to come back to school in the fall for sophomore year.  Technically I'm putting in a leave of absence just in case some miracles happen and I can figure things out for next year.  Bottom line is, I want a B.F.A.  No matter what, I need a degree and I just don't want to have put two years and a whole lotta cash into a program that I won't be able to finish.  I have the opportunity to start at the University of Utah as a sophomore in their musical theater program, so I'll still be working hard.  

I just want to thank every single one of you guys for the most amazing year.  All of you helped to make my freshman year at the BoCo the best year of my life, no question.  I learned so much this last year about our beautiful art, about friendship, and about myself.  You all are some of the most incredible people I've ever met in my whole life and I'll never forget the impact you have had on me.  You guys taught me how to be a better person than I've ever been and made me fall in love with musical theater every single day and I can't thank you enough for that. 

THIS IS NOT GOODBYE!  I'll be visiting Boston this year no matter what.  Best case scenario, I'll come back and join c/o 2015.  If not, I'll see you all on Broadway, right?  I hope you guys have an amazing sophomore year.  Y'all are some of the most talented people in the whole world and I can't wait to see you again.



1 comment:

Francesca said...

Tia Galanis. I love you so, so much. I can't even imagine my life at school without you this year. How to describe you? The fiercest of the FIERCE, baby. I will miss you every single day this year and I am sending lots of prayers your and your family's way. Bitches with be bitches, but not as bad as YOU, Galanis. Keep ya head up, girl. We love you. Broadway is waiting... :)

xoxo$$$$ -Ferrari