Saturday, December 18, 2010

Flying High

... Literally.  Thanks to Delta, I'm getting free WiFi 30,000 feet above the ground.  Also, because I'm on a plane going home!  I've said it before and I'll say it again... I never thought I'd miss Salt Lake City so much.  Having such an amazing experience at the BoCo this semester has torn my heart in two.  I love my family and friends back home in Utah, but I'm also obsessed with my 2014 family in Boston.  I think this break will be good for everyone, and I'm already looking forward to coming back to school with "refreshed January hearts".  Thanks to my acting teacher, Doug Lockwood for that phrase.  Having a weekend after finals before everyone went home was amazing.  I had such a great time getting to know people even more.  Thursday was our last final (Musical Theater), and to celebrate the end of the most stressful couple of weeks, Core One decided to go out to P.F. Chang's for dinner.  Probably my favorite part of dinner was when we "reinforced" something about the semester or about our core.  "Reinforce" is something that we do at the end of every acting class at school, and helps us to finalize our thoughts about the class, and let everyone know something that we took from it.  So we went around the table and reinforced something about our core.  I don't remember exactly what everyone said, but I just remember being so shocked at what an amazing group of people my core is.  I'm so blessed to be around such talented, good-hearted people every single day.  Then on Friday, I got my room cleaned and my suitcase packed, ready to go home, and got to see the Boston Gay Men's Chorus with some of my classmates.  Our Musical Theater teacher is a member of the chorus and his husband is the Music Director, so we went to support him and finish the break off right.  From there, I took a short nap, said goodbyes, and headed to the airport with Gavin, Zoe, and Mikhail.  The rest is history.  Also, I'm cutting this post short. Looking at this screen is giving me a headache.  SEE YOU SOON, SALT LAKE!

No comments: