Sunday, November 14, 2010

Target, Movie Theaters, The Mall, HOME

How can these things make me miss home so much? Me and the girls went to Target this afternoon to stock up on necessities and after leaving the store, I just wanted to hop in my car and drive home instead of walking/taking public transit back to campus. I miss my car SO much. I find that it's things like movie theaters and the mall that make me miss home the most, just because it's familiar. Only 33 days until semester break and I couldn't be more ready to see my friends and family and CITY again. How is it possible that I miss UTAH? It's because it's home, and no matter what, I'm going to love it.

It's been a really great weekend at the BoCo so far. I spent Friday night at my girl Carman's apartment with Jonathan and Evan, both loves of my life, then yesterday Francesca's mom took the Core 1 girls out to lunch at Sonsie on Newbury Street. After that, I did some shopping at The Prudential and this adorable consignment shop called Second Time Around. Then a whole group of MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITE PEOPLE went out to Cheesecake Factory for Beka's birthday before Grickies (big parties for musical theater majors). I didn't go to this Grickies, but had a blast getting some of the girls ready. I'm obsessed with curling everyone's hair. I ended up spending some time with Rachel and Gavin, and finished the night off talking with Jonathan. Overall, it's been a much-needed relaxing weekend. 

No comments: